To get an account on C19-SPACE platform please contact your National Ministry of Health to direct you in the nearest Training Center. In case you are not located near a Training Center please do email us at: email@example.com
- Enable cookies on your browser.
- Clear your browser's cache.
- Close all browser's tabs related to C19-SPACE.
- Open a new tab and access the Login Portal.
- Enter your Username and Password to login.
You can login in the C19-SPACE using the credentials you have received after registration (the username is the email you have provided).
In case you lost your credentials do visit Lost Password page to restore them.
- Enter your username or your email address and then click Reset Password.
- You will receive a reset link in your inbox. Please check your Spam folder if there is no reset email in your inbox.
- Click on the reset link and you will be redirected to the corresponding page to change your password.
- Note: Do not include special characters. A good password can be created using just letters from a-z, A-Z, 0-9, #$%@&*^!
The online course for Doctors is accredited with UEMS and receives CMEs.
The online course for Nurses and Allied Health Professional receives a certificate of completion verified by ESICM
Both certificates will be issued after successful completion of the course’s final quiz (passing grade more than 80%). The final quiz will be available in December 2020 and after all face-to-face training events are completed.
Furthermore, each participant in the Face-to-Face training will receive an additional certificate titled “ICU passport”. The “ICU passport” will be issued after the training event within 7 working days. You will receive an email with the “ICU passport”. Please do check your SPAM and JUNK folder regularly. Alternative you can visit the course and click on the “ICU passport” certificate once is made available for you.
Visit C19-SPACE (c19-space.academy.esicm.org), login and then click on My Courses on the left toggling menu (Use the toggling icon-button to toggle the left menu).
Alternative, you can access your Dashboard (via the top right dropdown menu) to view your courses and more.
- Verify that you are logged in C19-SPACE using your credentials (on the upper right corner you see your username and not “log in” or the letter “G”).
- Visti My Courses on the left toggling menu (Use the toggling icon-button to toggle the left menu). Alternative, you can access your Dashboard (via the top right dropdown menu) to view your courses and more.
G refers to Guest.
If you are navigating the C19-SPACE platform without logging in, the system automatically assigns you as a Guest. Guests have no privileges to access the courses.
If you want to login using your credentials, please be sure to log out yourself from Guest role first.
Please go through the FAQ and find the appropriate solution to the issue. In case you do want to issue a help ticket please click on the "Help" button located at the lower left corner and submit a ticket. Tickets receive a response withing 48 hours since the issue time.
Education related questions will be addressed during the face-to-face meeting.
Please use Help button (located at the lower left corner) to issue a ticket.